NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting will be held on:
SATURDAY 4th MARCH 2023
1100 at Tamesis Sailing Club
Club opens: 1030
AGM Start time: 1100
It is intended for there to be the option of attending the meeting virtually using the 'Zoom' platform. Full details of how to join virtually will be provided to those that have registered to attend via Zoom.
Please indicate whether you wish to attend in person or via Zoom (see below for lunch)
The AGM will be followed by the Annual Discussion Forum. The Discussion Forum will be followed by the 2022 Prize giving.
Lunch will be available for those attending at Tamesis Sailing Club,
The club needs to know lunch numbers & menu choices by 15th Feb.
All documents for the AGM will be posted on the Association's website (co32.org) prior to the meeting (you will need to log in to access them).
Jo Sammons, Class Captain
- AGENDA - AGM 2023.pdf
- AGM 2023 Solent Racing Report.pdf
- Genoa Tack Height Rule.docx.pdf
- CO32 Rallies in the Solent 2022.pdf
- Contessa Accounts for 2022 Amended.pdf
- AGM 2023 - Provisional Prizes 2022.pdf
- AGM 2023 - Captains report.pdf
- AGM2022 Minutes - Draft.pdf
- Membership Report 2023
Last updated 13:38 on 21 November 2023