Where? Port Edgar, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SQ
Built by Jeremy Rogers Boatbuilders in 1975. Present owner purchased her in November 1989, there having been two previous owners.
Whilst in sailing condition, she requires significant upgrade (which due to owners age, he is unable to undertake) and is reflected in the asking price.
• Volvo 2002 twin cylinder 18hp marine diesel, fitted in 1991 but with only 1078 hours use. Starts easily and runs well.
• Engine start battery new 2023
• Standing rigging and partial running rigging replaced 2021 on ‘gold’ Kemp spars
• Tri Colour, anchor light, VHF aerial & Windex replaced 2021
• Mainsail cover/stack pack new 2022
• Slab reefing mainsail
• Rotostay Genoa roller reefing system
• Mainsail and No2 genoa/working jib in good serviceable condition. Also two spinnakers & a No 1 genoa
• Two spinnaker poles and a jockey pole.
• Eberspacher diesel heater
• Raymarine instruments – speed, wind and depth (depth new 2022)
• Hull coated with five coats of Gelshield osmosis protection