The 50th Anniversary Celebrations for the Contessa 32 will be held at the boat's birthplace in Lymington, England.
This will be the principal event of the year and will run from Friday June 18th to Sunday June 20th 2021. A full weekend of celebration has been planned and includes the year's Nationals regatta, providing plenty of spectacle for those who prefer to relax and watch.
All Contessa owners and lovers, both past and present, are welcome to come for some or all of the weekend whether by land, air or sea!
- Saturday night marquee including food, music and dancing (provided by local band Zac and the Zeros)
- Book here or via the Anniversary Flyer
- Short cruises in company within the Solent
- Racing for those so inclined
- Numbers are limited and available on a purely first-come-first-served basis, so book early
- Association members are being prioritised until the end of January
- Non-members will be able to book from 1st February
- We are determined that this will be a post-Covid party. However, if the worst should happen, the event will be postponed until 2022, guaranteed. So you will not lose your money by booking now.
- Tickets for the Saturday evening social are £50 per person
- A cash bar will be available
Activities during the weekend include:
Please book your berthing independently with either Lymington Harbour (Dan Bran pontoon) or Lymington Yacht Haven (marina berths). Remember to say you are coming for the 50th Anniversary Celebrations so we are kept together.
Dan Bran Pontoon
650ft (200m) walk-ashore pontoon with capacity for up to 50 boats rafted up just outside the Yacht Haven.
T: 01590 672014 or email@example.com
Lymington Yacht Haven
600 berth marina on the West side of the Lymington River with capacity for around 20 visiting yachts.
T: 01590 677071 or firstname.lastname@example.org